Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Canadian Customers 

  • $32.00 USD ($40 CAD) Duty Free. Tax Free
  • $120 USD ($150 CAD) Duty Free. Taxes apply
  • 5-15% Sales Taxes. Varies by Province. See your tax rtate


Is this the same polish that came with my Wolf, Sub-Zero, Cove or Broan appliance?

  • Yes! It’s Signature Polish labeled to the Manufacturer’s specifications. Order and contact information is on the label.

Is Signature Polish environmentally friendly?

  • Formulated with NO harmful vapors, toxic propellants or offensive smells. Signature Polish is an environmentally friendly & safe household cleaner for your family.
  • Signature Polish is non-flammable and contains no acid, abrasives, wax, silicone, chemical dryers or toxic propellants and has no offensive odor and becomes transparent when dry. 
  • Signature Polish cleans and polishes without streaking. This gentle formula, enriched with essential oils, removes greasy film, water marks and finger prints. 
  • NOT tested on animals!

What is the benefit of using Signature Polish?

  • Simplifies cleaning
  • Cleans without soap or water
  • Polishes to a beautiful shine
  • Transparent in cracks & crevices
  • Formulated to be non-oily & non-flammable
  • Contains no offensive smell or toxic propellants
  • Contains no wax, silicones, acids, abrasives, or artificial dryers
  • Protects by forming a surface barrier against dirt

What are the directions on using Signature Polish?

  • Shake well before using. Before using Signature Polish for the first time, remove all other polish with mild soap and water, rinse and dry well. Pour an adequate amount of Signature Polish on a clean, dry, soft cloth and apply to surface with long, even strokes, rubbing soiled spots vigorously. Polish with a second, clean, dry, soft cloth. Rub with grain direction. Do not mix with other chemicals or use abrasive pads. Store at room temperature. 

Are there any cautions to use with Signature Polish?

  • Keep out of reach of children. Do not use of floors - may create slip hazard. In case of contact with eyes, flush well with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.  If swallowed, do not induce vomiting - consult a physician.